Cookies Policy of the website canmarques.com
Our website uses a technology called “cookie”, in order to obtain information on the use of the website, improve the user experience and ensure its proper functioning.
A “cookie” is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and are stored in the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device). These files are intended to store data that may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Thus, each time the user visits the same website again, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website server. Cookies have several functions, including collecting information about user preferences and remembering them, and in general, facilitating the use of the website to the user, making the site more useful when personalizing its content.
Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
- – Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies: depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data that is processed get.
- – Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the period of time they remain stored in the user’s terminal.
- – Purpose: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies, according to the purpose for which the data obtained.
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session or access restricted access web parts.
- Personalization cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user himself defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service or the selected content design.
- Analysis cookies : Are those that either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from the which provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
Cookies used on our website
Our website uses both our own cookies, which are those sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the website, such as third-party cookies, with the function of serving as a tool for analyzing the interaction of users with our website. , thanks to them we obtain information that can help improve navigation and provide a better service to users and customers.
Our website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the web and persistent cookies store the data in the terminal for access and use in more than one session.
Specifically, the cookies used on our website are:
|NID||Google LLC.||Cookies de preferències.
NID:. Contiene un identificador único que Google utiliza para recordar vuestras preferencias y otros datos.
|NID: 6 months|
To obtain more information about this third party’s cookies you can click on the link in your name.
By browsing and continuing on our website the user will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy
Withdrawal of consent
The user may withdraw at any time his consent related to this Cookies Policy, for this he will have to delete the cookies stored on his computer using the settings and configurations of his Internet browser.
Modification of cookie settings
The user can restrict, block or delete cookies from any website, using their browser. In each browser the operation is different, so you can consult the following links how to do it:
Cookies policy update
Last update: June 1, 2018