Basic information on data processing Regulation (EU) 2016/679
|Responsible for the treatment|| EUGENI SANCHEZ MARQUÈS
Plaça Calvet i Rubalcaba, 3, 17001 Girona
|Purpose of the treatment||Offer, provide and bill our catering services.|
|Legitimation|| § Consent obtained from the interested party.
§ Execution of the service contract.
|Recipients||The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing.|
|Rights of the people||Those interested have the right to exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition, by sending their request to our address.|
|Data retention period||As long as the business relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.|
|Claim||Those interested can contact the AEPD to submit the claim they deem appropriate.|
|Additional information||You can check the additional and detailed information below in the “Privacy questions”.|
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, (GDPR), we offer you the following information about the processing of your personal data:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: EUGENI SANCHEZ MARQUÈS
Address: Plaça Calvet i Rubalcaba, 3, 17001 Girona
Tel .: 972201001
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
- We process the information provided to us to provide and bill our catering services.
- If you give us your consent, we may also process your data to send you information about our activities, products or services.
- If you send us a resume, we will process the data in order to manage the CV’s base for personnel selection.
How long will we keep your data?
- The personal data provided will be kept while you are a user of our services or want to receive information, and then, during the deadlines established to comply with our legal obligations.
- In the case of resumes, the data will be kept for one year.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy to treat them is found in the execution of the service contract and in the consents it gives us.
Regarding that information that is sent by children under 16, it will be an essential requirement that it be done with the parental consent, of the guardian or of the legal representative of the minor so that the personal data can be subject to treatment. If not, the legal representative of the child will notify us as soon as he has knowledge.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to fulfill the purpose of the treatment.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?